Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Conversation With Chonda Pierce

We had Chonda Pierce on the Morning Show today.  She's doing two concerts as part of the J93.3 Fall Concert Series.  This Friday at First Baptist Church Atlanta and Saturday at New Hope Baptist Church, the north campus, in Fayetteville.  All the details on the entire concert series are here.

Chonda Pierce is part of our Fall Concert Series

Here are the audio clips with Chonda from today's Morning Show:

Chonda-On being 50 by Jerry Williams

Chonda-What to expect in concert by Jerry Williams

Chonda-On doing the Wanda Sykes Show by Jerry Williams

Bonus Tracks that didn't make the show:
 
Chonda-Picking on the men in the audience by Jerry Williams

Chonda-On touring Iraq by Jerry Williams

So many ringtones, so little time
The Texas Rangers lead the World Series 3 games to 2 over the St. Louis Cardinals.  Game 6 is tonight.  If the Rangers win, the World Series, and baseball season is over.  If the Cards win then it will all be decided on Thursday night.  So at the very latest there will be Christmas music playing at my house by Friday.

That still leaves the little issue of what Christmas ringtone to use on my phone.  There are so many of them.  I've already loaded four of them onto the phone (not counting the "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies" from the Nutcracker--that's the ringtone I've assigned to my daughter).  I just can't decide.  I have versions of  "Silent Night", "Hark, The Herald Angels", "We Three Kings", and "Joy To The World".  I hope the Series goes the full 7 games so I can figure this out.  Maybe I'll play them tomorrow on the air and/or post them here or on Face Book and get your opinion.

Tix & Tunes and Clergy Appreciation
We're still playing "Your Choice" Tickets & Tunes this week.  If you win you get a Family 4-Pak of tickets to your choice of one of the four November concerts and a copy of the Chonda Pierce DVD "Did I Say That Out Loud?"  And on Friday we wrap up our observance of Clergy Appreciation Month by giving you a chance to share what's special about your pastor's wife and family.  

No comments:

Post a Comment